**Note: This is a full time job. You MUST be willing to relocate to Los Angeles to be considered for this position. No relocation assistance or h1b sponsorship provided.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF…
…you love programming. Not “like”, LOVE
We are looking for a star programmer who eats, sleeps, and dreams programming. However, if you use Reddit or Facebook more than you make love with your IDE or text editor, you should stop reading.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and reliable. We are looking for someone who can code in his sleep, who can brag about their github assets, who loves to interact on stack overflow. If this is you, hit us up.
You’ll be showing off your ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance by reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and taking effective action without having to know the total picture. Sound fun? Sound challenging? Want to bring donuts for the staff each morning? Okay, fine, that last one’s not required, but you can’t blame us for taking a shot.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are qualified and chosen, we will pay you a very competitive salary. Healthy bonuses will be given for outstanding work.
We want to develop a relationship with you where you can grow and do things you love. We will hang out, have fun, network with awesome people, and generally grow as a team. You’ll get the chance to work with a real startup that isn’t biting the dust like the one your roommate started.
Our small team consists of hard-working, creative people who constantly think outside of the box. Our goal is to revolutionize what “internet marketing” currently is. We want someone who is as ambitious as us in that respect. We’re not looking for someone to work FOR us. We’re looking for someone to work WITH us.
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Great debugging and reasoning skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Rebuild data and rapidly fix website bugs and solve problems processing systems as necessary
- Experience with some database knowledge
- Willingness to wear many hats in dynamic startup environment
- Maintain key systems information, including new item setup, product details and prices
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Ensure that products are properly set-up, merchandised and product details are correctly presented on the site
- Provide ad hoc and regular online content management, reporting, and analysis to help decision-making (such as: customer analysis, performance analysis)