Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Hades
  • 1 Post By InfinitiveBlue
  • 1 Post By BangBoomDone

Thread: How to get bitches: The stupidly simple guide to getting bitches on your dick.

How to get bitches: The stupidly simple guide to getting bitches on your dick.

Step one; Stop being a little bitch.

P.s: this is explained, just scroll down the page.
    Last edited by InfinitiveBlue; 01-04-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    Every second goes, and will never come back. Stop fucking around dwelling on the past, or getting caught up in dreams that may never happen. Instead learn from the past, and turn that future into reality. Live in each and every moment, as you never know, just when your time is at an end. - Me.

Banned
    Well that was insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by InfinitiveBlue View Post
    Step one; Stop being a little bitch.

JeKoJaRBFFS likes this.
    Scumbag Stealing a girl away from her boyfriend

Sociopath On drama and why it works

Yup this is just golden advice...

It's about as consistent as saying "be yourself". You'll have to explain it more than that.

Step one explained.

The word bitch itself has quite a few different meanings. So I'ma go through each meaning, explaining how it applies to pickup, aswell as the statement above: "Stop being a little bitch".

The word bitch, as in: "female". - This is perhaps the most logical point I'll make. Straight women want to fuck men, not other women. Therefore, don't act like a fucking bitch. Be a man.

The word bitch, as in: "the act of constantly whining or complaining". - We all know that one person that complains about everything. Every little god damn thing. Big or small, insignificant or not. They will complain about it. But here's the thing. They never take action. They'll just whine and whine, in the hope that somehow, the issue will fix itself. All they do infact is spread negativity - which doesn't attract anyone, it only ever pushes people away. People that constantly bitch come across as pompous idiots. Seemingly thinking that they are going through some incredibility 'tough shit', when in reality, they fail to realise that everyone goes through rough patches in life, and they aren't special or more deserving of sympathy/attention then anyone else. So don't constantly bitch or complain about shit in your life. Chances are someone has it a lot harder than you, and they aren't complaining. So you have no right to.

The successful people in life (that includes the one's that are successful with women) are the ones that when something arises, take action rather than complain about it.

The word bitch, as in: "modern-day servant, lap dog, ass-licker etc". - For me, when the word bitch is used in this context, it's for someone that does everything (and in some cases more) that a person requests of them simply to gain validation or acceptance, regardless of their own feelings in the matter. In short, someone that worships at someone's feet, agreeing with everything they say, even if they are wrong. The message here is that when interacting with women (or anyone) you should never do everything that they tell you to do, especially if the command doesn't meet with your interest. There are some pretty fucked up people in this world that will be more than happy to take advantage of people that act like lap dogs. Hot women included. The simple pickup guys have already touched on preventing this with the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" philosophy.

In short, the point is not to assign yourself, or be assigned lower value then anyone else. Be assertive, don't agree with everything the girl might say, don't happily do everything she wants you to do, don't be who she wants you to be. Be assertive, independent and genuine, don't be that "little bitch".

Aight, that's about me done for the time being. Sorry about not explaining what I meant straight up, I'll be sure to do that if and when I add more shit to this thread. And please, tell me where my writing has fucked up or is too vague. I want this to be be the best it can. As always -

Good luck players,

Jubar.
    Last edited by InfinitiveBlue; 01-05-2013 at 06:13 AM.
    Venezolano likes this.
    Every second goes, and will never come back. Stop fucking around dwelling on the past, or getting caught up in dreams that may never happen. Instead learn from the past, and turn that future into reality. Live in each and every moment, as you never know, just when your time is at an end. - Me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinitiveBlue View Post
    Step one explained.

The word bitch itself has quite a few different meanings. So I'ma go through each meaning, explaining how it applies to pickup, aswell as the statement above: "Stop being a little bitch".

The word bitch, as in: "female". - This is perhaps the most logical point I'll make. Straight women want to fuck men, not other women. Therefore, don't act like a fucking bitch. Be a man.

The word bitch, as in: "the act of constantly whining or complaining". - We all know that one person that complains about everything. Every little god damn thing. Big or small, insignificant or not. They will complain about it. But here's the thing. They never take action. They'll just whine and whine, in the hope that somehow, the issue will fix itself. All they do infact is spread negativity - which doesn't attract anyone, it only ever pushes people away. People that constantly bitch come across as pompous idiots. Seemingly thinking that they are going through some incredibility 'tough shit', when in reality, they fail to realise that everyone goes through rough patches in life, and they aren't special or more deserving of sympathy/attention then anyone else. So don't constantly bitch or complain about shit in your life. Chances are someone has it a lot harder than you, and they aren't complaining. So you have no right to.

The successful people in life (that includes the one's that are successful with women) are the ones that when something arises, take action rather than complain about it.

The word bitch, as in: "modern-day servant, lap dog, ass-licker etc". - For me, when the word bitch is used in this context, it's for someone that does everything (and in some cases more) that a person requests of them simply to gain validation or acceptance, regardless of their own feelings in the matter. In short, someone that worships at someone's feet, agreeing with everything they say, even if they are wrong. The message here is that when interacting with women (or anyone) you should never do everything that they tell you to do, especially if the command doesn't meet with your interest. There are some pretty fucked up people in this world that will be more than happy to take advantage of people that act like lap dogs. Hot women included. The simple pickup guys have already touched on this with the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" philosophy.

In short, the point is not to assign yourself, or be assigned lower value then anyone else. Be assertive, don't agree with everything the girl might say, don't happily do everything she wants you to do, don't be who she wants you to be. Be assertive, independent and genuine, don't be that "little bitch".

Aight, that's about me done for the time being. Sorry about not explaining what I meant straight up, I'll be sure to do that if and when I add more shit to this thread. And please, tell me where my writing has fucked up or is too vague. I want this to be be the best it can. As always -

Good luck players,

Jubar.
    You should write for Webster...because all I got from this was your personal definition of "bitch".
    mattf013 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse.k93 View Post
    Yup this is just golden advice...

It's about as consistent as saying "be yourself". You'll have to explain it more than that.
    i hate that stupid b.s. advice.

Not very valuable imo
    Diary of my 130+ lays and more: www.boytoystory.com