• 1 Post By Johnny Wonton
  • 1 Post By Mike Vale
  • 1 Post By Thijs

Thread: Inspirational And Motivating Quotes

Inspirational And Motivating Quotes

To anybody who needs it.

“Find out who you are and do it on purpose.”*
    ― Dolly Parton

People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours.
    When you change for the better, the people around you will be inspired to change also....but only after doing their best to make you stop.
    Live your truth and don't EVER stop.

When you stumble, pick yourself up! Never wait for someone to pick and get you back to life. After all, you were born alone,
    single and strong. Remember that
    Unknown quotes

Confidence can silence insecurity & jealousy without saying a word... Let your confidence speak for itself
    Jerose

fakes are very common nowadays...be rare...be true ?
    Jerose

It is never too late to be what you might have been.
    George Eliot quotes

The best revenge is just moving on and getting over it. Don't give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer...
    Jerose

Dont judge me based on your ignorance.
    Unknown quotes

Strong people make as many mistakes as weak ones do. But the strong ones admit their mistakes, laugh about it and learn from it!!!
    Jerose

"its only a failure if you dont learn something"

Nobody can stop you but you. And shame on you if you're the one who stops yourself. ~Damon Wayans

If people judge you for your mistakes, just feel sorry for them, for simple minds are usually amused by simple things
    Jerose

Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser...
    Jerose

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
    Your character is what you really are while your reputation
    is merely what others think you are.
    John Wooden quotes

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
    Unknown quotes

Sometimes we know the answers to our questions yet we still ask. Why? Its because the answers we know are the answers we cannot bear to admit..
    Jerose

Your worth does not revolve around what others think,
    Your worth is what you put in yourself and know in your heart ?

In every failure, there is a message.
    Some people miss the message because they're too busy looking for the mistake
    /
    In every failure, there is a message.

Some people miss the message because they’re too busy concentrating on the mistake.

Reflect from that failure and learn from it.

- Unknown

Don't let anyone's ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be
    Jerose

Nobody has it easy, everybody has problems. You don’t know what they go through.
    Nobody is perfect, nobody deserves to be perfect.
    So before you start judging, criticizing, or mocking,
    remember everybody is just like YOU, fighting their own battle!!
    Last edited by Mhiles; 04-09-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    PIMP-dL likes this.
    To be GREAT you have to have experience, To have Experience you have to Fail.

“Find out who you are and do it on purpose.”
    ― Dolly Parton

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”
    ― Tupac Shakur

"Stop being a faggot"
    -me
    ~Algebrah

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"

"No excuses"

Get a piece of paper and tape it next to your mirror. Every morning you will be reminded there are no excuses.

Best quote there is

"when you think of quitting , think of why you STARTED."
    This is your last chance, GO!
    The Body will get weak if the body don't move..

"To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we can be."
    Mhiles and knuckle408 like this.

Administrator
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    —Ambrose Redmoon

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
    —Zig Ziglar

"You think long, you think wrong!...Go with your gut instinct"
    Mhiles likes this.

My sig
    Mhiles and Naughty by Nature like this.
    "Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."
    -Bruce Lee

"If you hesitate, you masturbate!"
    -Jason

"Masturbation is the most sensible solution."
    -Chazz Michael Michaels

1.Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    - Mark Twain

2. When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you've had in your mind for so long. Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly. Success is not something you HAVE, its something you DO.
    - Steve Maraboli

"GURRRRRRRRL, DAS A BOOTY HOLE!"

-Black girl

"Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity…it’s unrealistic to walk in a room and flip a switch and lights come on. That’s unrealistic. Fortunately Edison didn’t think so. It’s unrealistic to think you’re gonna bend a piece of metal and fly people over an ocean in that metal. That’s unrealistic. But fortunately the Wright Brothers and others didn’t believe that.”

-Will Smith

“Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.”

-Eric Thomas

“Whatever the great majority is doing under any given circumstance, if you do exactly the opposite, you’ll probably never make another mistake as long as you live.”

-Earl Nightingale

“He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.”

-Napoleon

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”

-Aristotle

“If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me.”

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I love nothing more than the delicate experience of a noble man waxing my booty."

-Rosa Parks

"Fumble, fail and eventually fornicate"
    ~ Simple Pickup

"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done"
    ~ Bruce Lee

"The only difference between a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins"- Big K.R.I.T
    Naughty by Nature likes this.

"The answer comes with the question
    The path is lit with the first step
    The way is cleared with the looking
    The goal is in sight with desire"

-Kelly Howell

"Don't be a pussy" - almost every single friend of mine

Banned
    "The mass of men worry themselves into nameless graves while living, and then a great unselfish soul forgets himself into immortality" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Last edited by Mike Vale; 03-18-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Naughty by Nature likes this.

"What you wanna do tomorrow, make happen today" - Jason

"If you want to get laid, be like me" - Bill Clinton

"I have a dream that one day guys will have the balls to approach all the sexy ass women they see." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

or my favorite of all time,

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” - Dr Seuss.

“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” - Steve Jobs

"I am by nature a dealer in words, and words are the most powerful drugs known to humanity" - Rudyard Kipling

Never be bullied into silence. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. -Harvey Fierstein

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”

"Success is what you make it, take it how it comes" - Pusha T

"If only to know but do not act, it is tantamount to ignorance" - Zhu Xi

"Whenever you find the whole world against you just turn around and lead them" - Lecrae

"Take a second look and you'll see (and we pretty much amazing!!) there is no one like me!
    You better reconsider, cause you will never do better, there is no one like me" - Chiddy BANG