Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

photo Untitled-1.png
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BlackKatana
  • 3 Post By andyzzle

Thread: Favorite Blow-Job stories

Favorite Blow-Job stories

This is where you share you're blow-job stories!

I'll Start, I've gotten one during a Counter-Strike Match (cal-o) no one gave a fuck but I didn't talk on vent at all... or play very well. LOLOLOL

I've gotten one while this was part was playing on Miss March

Share you're stories!
    ‎"A real women could stop you from drinking."
    "It'd have to be a real big women."

Don't really have many interesting stories I don't think.
    1.) First blowjob was at a friends cabin at a ski resort, brought gf up. I think that lasted about 2 or 3 hours till we pretty much gave up.
    2.) Was at the Drive-in Theater and didn't want to watch the first movie so gf blew me. Fun Fact: That night we found out that she could tie a twizzler around my dick faster with her mouth than I could with my hands. Skills like that and she couldn't give a decent bj
    3.) Same gf (We were together for almost 3 years so I only really have stories about her) Her brother walks in on us to warn us that her dad was about to walk in. 5 seconds later her dad walks in. My god was that terrifying. He was literally 5 seconds away from seeing his daughter giving me a blowjob

Sitting on the couch watching some Adventure Time with the gf while under a blanket in her living room while her parents are home. She strokes the dick and pulls it out and asks if she could give me a blow. I allow her and then she goes to work. Her dad comes up from the basement stairs and I'm like "o shit!" i move her head up and throw the covers back up on us. The Dad looks and smiles comes into the living room and sits down on the couch. Then he gets back up and goes somewhere...I'm nervous as fuck but she goes back down and blows. I hear him coming back and I'm like fuck this...half an hour later I go home mad as fuck that I didn't get to cum in her mouth. 4 weeks later I break up with her cuz she's an insecure hoe.
    The End

Petemate likes this.
    "Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, itíll spread over into the rest of your life. Itíll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."
    -Bruce Lee

I'm a late sexual bloomer (compared to most 20-something college males, I guess), so I've only received five total blowjobs from 3 different girls (one girl, three times; the other two, once each). None of them have ever actually made me cum. After some more foreplay/whatever, I either finish myself off there if she's given up or after she cums, I'll just go to the bathroom to finish. Is there something wrong with me?

inb4: "don't jack off so much/so hard" (I only do about 3 times a week, never death-grip style), "you might be gay" (I'm not), or "don't be so nervous" (I wasn't; I enjoyed the whole thing but never once had the inclination to finish)

Do girls just generally suck at giving bjs? I don't mean to hijack the thread; keep posting stories - I got a chuckle out of the few posted already. Just another discussion to add to the thread.
    "Nostalgia and hope stand equally in the way of authentic experience."

1.) I had a gf once that asked me to cum on her face after sex. She wanted to see what's that like i guess. However, i did what she asked me to do, but she somehow inhaled through her nose at a false time and got it in her nasal cavity. First she started coughing for about half an hour, and two days after that she said she still had that smell in her nose. Nothing beats walking around with a salty smell in your nose lol.

2.) I was at the cinema with a girl once. I had it planned out perfectly, so that we were the only ones there (it was like 5pm or something - nobody goes to the cinema at that time). However somewhere halfway through the movie we got busy and she started blowing me. While she was at it, i saw one of the staff-guys walking through the door. Since we were the only ones in the room, he looked at me and saw what was going on. He just smiled, turned around and walked out of the room. Funny thing is he locked the door after he went out, so that nobody could come in on us. (How do i know that? The girl i was with wanted to go out to clean herself up after the "job" was finished and she couldn't get out).

Quote Originally Posted by andyzzle View Post
    1.) I had a gf once that asked me to cum on her face after sex. She wanted to see what's that like i guess. However, i did what she asked me to do, but she somehow inhaled through her nose at a false time and got it in her nasal cavity. First she started coughing for about half an hour, and two days after that she said she still had that smell in her nose. Nothing beats walking around with a salty smell in your nose lol.

2.) I was at the cinema with a girl once. I had it planned out perfectly, so that we were the only ones there (it was like 5pm or something - nobody goes to the cinema at that time). However somewhere halfway through the movie we got busy and she started blowing me. While she was at it, i saw one of the staff-guys walking through the door. Since we were the only ones in the room, he looked at me and saw what was going on. He just smiled, turned around and walked out of the room. Funny thing is he locked the door after he went out, so that nobody could come in on us. (How do i know that? The girl i was with wanted to go out to clean herself up after the "job" was finished and she couldn't get out).
    Both of those are complete fucking win! I would kill myself laughing if someone ended up getting my cum in their nose

LMAO Jude!!! ahahah. I'll have a blow job story someday

Getting a BJ while on vent in a raid. If your a WoW nerd, you know whats sup

Also one during a long drive... headed straight for the nearest exit.
    From Rags to Bitches

Pregame music

Senior Member Captain Jack Sparrow's Avatar
    got like 5 seperate blowjobs from the one girl i was with for the day and she couldnt get me to come once. the first time i ever became acquainted with blue balls. seriously felt like my testicles were on fire xD
    He Who Hesitates, Masturbates!
    A wise man learns from his own mistakes, yet a wiser man learns from others mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetto View Post
    inb4: "don't jack off so much/so hard" (I only do about 3 times a week, never death-grip style), "you might be gay" (I'm not), or "don't be so nervous" (I wasn't; I enjoyed the whole thing but never once had the inclination to finish)

Do girls just generally suck at giving bjs? I don't mean to hijack the thread; keep posting stories - I got a chuckle out of the few posted already. Just another discussion to add to the thread.
    I've never came from a blow job once and I've had one that was like 3 hours long, most the time it ends up with either in the pussy or they finish with their hand.

To answer your question

It's really bad quality and quiet but it is the funniest bit he has on that stand up special IMO

Quote Originally Posted by andyzzle View Post
    The second girl I had sex with in my life, she wanted to do foreplay before sex. (I think she thought that I wouldn't last long) At first we started off in the sauna which was horrible... Then we went to the bed, which after being all sweaty and feeling cool air was amazing! She asked me what I wanted to do with her (fetishwise) I didn't really have an answer she said to titty fuck her... so we got the lube and proceeded to titty fucking... When I was about to cum she goes... CUM ON MY FACE!

I didn't cum in her nose but that was the kinkest sexual story I have. That's really funny that it had that smell though for that long, its a gross smell...
    ‎"A real women could stop you from drinking."
    "It'd have to be a real big women."

Nim
    Quote Originally Posted by calgaryasianguy View Post
    Getting a BJ while on vent in a raid. If your a WoW nerd, you know whats sup

Also one during a long drive... headed straight for the nearest exit.
    I've gotten one while playing WoW too! It was pretty neat, but I couldn't focus on the game for very long.

Getting one while watching Family Guy is fucking awesome too.

Once I played Amnesia with my now ex whilst sitting in the bed, in all the scary parts (pretty much all the time) she hid her head under the cover, I ended up just pushing her towards my crotch = received a blowjob whilst being scared shitless. Win.
    Electronic music made by me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How I open/Deal with BB | Fashion thread - Dress with style!

I don't have any particularly interesting stories but:

One time I was at my ex's house and she got on her knees and blew me in the kitchen at like 1 in the morning. Her hair's a fuckin' mess, because bitches love getting their hair messed up while giving sloppy beej's. I hear her mom walking down the stairs and I push her over and zip up my shit. She rolls over and acts like she dropped something underneath the refrigerator. Her mom asks what we were doing, she says she's looking for her bobby pin, but she's a younger mom and totally sexual still, she knew what was up. She just smiled and walked back upstairs.

LOL these posts are hilarious though. It's times like these I miss having a girlfriend.

um?...how about all of them, even though I never cum from them. The best of any bjs is when u wake up n the morning to find her taking initiative after finding ur morning wood!

I loved getting bj although I never cummed in their mouth. My first bj was at my old house inside the restroom. It was out of the blue and the girl is pretty experience. She told me to go to the restroom with her so I did. Then she grab my penis and turned me on. She then pull down my shorts and started sucking it. The best experience ever ... I dislike how I never finish it. And how she started to give me a handjob after she was tired. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Footsy View Post
    I've never came from a blow job once and I've had one that was like 3 hours long, most the time it ends up with either in the pussy or they finish with their hand.
    Funny comedian. I'm pretty sure I've seen most of his standup special before - you're right, that's definitely the funniest part.

Hooked up with a girl this weekend with the same results. She gave it a shot, but I didn't even come close to finishing. Eventually we fooled around a little more and called it quits and I killed the blueballs in the bathroom. I think I just think about it too much.
    "Nostalgia and hope stand equally in the way of authentic experience."

Banned
    Amateur girls do not have those silicon boobs and enhanced pussy; they are all real and that what many men love.

Chemistry Final in univ, one of the chicks from my running team, who majored in sciences, came over to help me out with some last minute questions. At the apartment it was my friend and I. We were both really scared because it was an asshole professor and the exam was oral (haha@ using this word in the story description...)

She gave us awesome help. Friend says he's passing by his house to clean up and dress appropriately. She stays. I keep debating topics and at some point I just close my books and tell her I can't think of anything else than banging. She tells me she's on her period so I ask her to give me a good luck bj. She agrees. She goes down on me and when I'm about to cum I get a call from my friend (who had left.) I don't pick up, obviously. He calls again. I think something's up, so I answer:
    "N, I'm freaking out, ask F what *concept* is... I got home and don't understand anything"
    "hmmmm, F is kind of busy"
    "take the phone to the bathroom, whatever! exam is in an hour and I forgot everything!"
    "A, you're an asshole, here's F."

She took my dick out of her mouth and answered the question, so he tells her "i'm freaking out bla bla anyways, what were you doing?"
    She could of answered anything and played it off. She got all red and just handed me the phone back. My friend starts laughing on the phone cause he got the point rather quick.

We both passed the day after. And F still hangs out with us every once in a blue moon

Banned
    Her auntie walked in on us

I was 14

Feelsverybadman