Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

photo Untitled-1.png
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By an-anomaly
  • 1 Post By Gur
  • 2 Post By doncojones

Thread: sex with a virgin girl, please tell me how to do

sex with a virgin girl, please tell me how to do

I found my Girlfriend thanks to Pickup. we are now 2 Weeks together. I am nearly everyday in her room, in bed but i can do nothing and always get rejections from her. Today we will have sex. Yesterday she told me that she is virgin thatīs why she rejected me all the times but today she is prepared for it. I was very shocked when she told me that she is a virgin. She is a very beautiful girl and 20years old. I had girls but i have never got a virgin...what should i do, i am very worry that i wont give her the very best first time....

Quote Originally Posted by hlbrem View Post
    I am nearly everyday in her room, in bed but i can do nothing and always get rejections from her.
    Get out of there.

i will give her a massage before we make love...i can massage but have never used oil. can i have sex right after massage with oil? or must she go to take a bath first to clean the oil???

u dont need to clean but be prepared to wash it off the sheets afterwards^^

Mate..... don't bother massaging her. Grab her hands, push her on the bed and put her hands above her head. grind her for a bit, if she still doesn't want it then, just bail. there's no point, she's not ready.
    2+2= vagina. and there's no such thing as too much....vagina.

Shut your eyes and play pin the tail on the donkey - or in this case pin your donkey in her tail.
    TheGreenNinja likes this.

yes she is ready today. i am her first man...i will try my best to make her happy...ok, that means if i use a little oil for massage, i can have sex after that without cleaning the oil? the oil will automatically dry away or it will be "oiled" all the time? (i dont like the feeling of having fat oil on my finger all the time)

dont use oil. keep it simple
    All you need to remember is " NO EXCUSES"

Gur
    dont expet any fun sex the best thing expect a blowjob but seeing she is a virgin shell give bad one.
    TheGreenNinja likes this.

No oil, fuck that, simplicity is key. Just pork her.

Only popped a virgin once, so take this advice with a grain of salt. What i did was penetrate immediatly after she got wet (supposedly hurts a fair bit for girls..), then do some heavy makeout/handwork, and THEN proceed to have sex. You can try to talk her into a BJ, but chances are your noodle has some blood on it after step 1.. so that's probably a turn-off. If it's actually a turn-on for her, RUN!
    LTman625 and TheGreenNinja like this.

Yo! This thread is epic! I'm absolutely cracking up at some of the posts on here. xD

Please report back with your field report!! I want to know if you succeeded, and how the cherry poppin' goes.
    TheGreenNinjutsu, striking bitches swiftly and faux pawing since '12.

"May your sword be swift and your faux paw strike true." - The Brady Mail Man Game Executive Operative.

Practice what you fucking preach.