Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

Thread: Homecoming ideas

Homecoming ideas

Basic background: 15. Sophomore. Highschool.

Vibed with this cute cheerleader, got her number without bearly building rapport, grinder with her (seemed like she wanted the D), now I say hi and bye to her at school like all the time and text her sometimes. She's a junior, a grade above me and she's my TA.

I was gonna ask her to homecoming by going to one of her games and writing the word homecoming on me and my friends body with a letter on each person and shout her name and ask shell know that I'm asking her to homecoming. Shell see I'm super ripped and be super surprised in an awesome way and cant say no

BUT someone today did something similar to it so I can't do it or else it'll look like I'm copying them, even though I thought of it first.

So I need creative homecoming ideas to ask her. I know some people will just say "Just ask her normally", but want to do a special and awesome way so shell remember and enjoy it and can't say no.

I know its kinda early, but it's in a month and a week from now and I dont wana mess up like last year and I don't want someone else to ask her before me! Check out my FRs for more info on the girl if you want.

So basically hit me up with HOMECOMING IDEAS PLEASE!! I want it to be legendary.
    FIELD REPORTS

Conquering the Campus: http://www.simplepickup.com/forum/fi...velopment.html

Talk to the announcer of the game, let him know what you're doing and see if he'll let you borrow the mic and ask her over the speaker at a game. Whether he lets you or not, it's worth a try. Maybe like at halftime or something? I think that's pretty ballsy and would come off super confident if you did it
    "Get busy living or get busy dying" - The Shawshank Redemption

I was going to do this for prom only because the word is shorter than homecoming. Get a bunch of cheap candles and go to her house at night and spell out homecoming with them in her yard with a question mark at the end. Then call her and tell her to look out the window and then all she see when she looks out is you standing there next to "homecoming?" with some roses in your hand. If that wont get you a yes I dont know what will.

Both cool ideas but kinda hard to manage. I'll try them though.

Bump. More suggestions please I have to ask her this week so no one asks her before me.
    FIELD REPORTS

Conquering the Campus: http://www.simplepickup.com/forum/fi...velopment.html