Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

photo Untitled-1.png
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alex01

Thread: She Has a BoyFriend but I caught her staring at me while smiling?

Question She Has a BoyFriend but I caught her staring at me while smiling?

This girl who is really cute has a boyfriend that is my friend/acquaintance and she knows that. Shes in my math class, and i sit next to her. I get up and walk over to talk to my friend (not her BF) and when i look over, shes just sitting there at the end of class starring/gazing at me with a smile/pleased look on her face, we made eye contact for like 3 seconds and she turned away.

I know it sounds really obvious, but do you really think she was checking me out? Because i've never been caught staring at a girl with a smile across my face, usually i make quick glances.
    Last edited by lmfap; 10-24-2012 at 06:04 PM.

What? People can't check people out, and think they look good, without also wanting to jump in bed with them? She has a b/f, move on. You wouldn't want that shit to happen to you.
    Bebo likes this.

Coachella Valley, South East from Palm Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex01 View Post
    What? People can't check people out, and think they look good, without also wanting to jump in bed with them? She has a b/f, move on. You wouldn't want that shit to happen to you.
    Yeah totally agree with Alex. I mean I'm sure you like the girl, but if it was the other way around you wouldn't want some guy to try stealing your girl. Just move on man plenty of single women out there. Next time if they have a bf and you have them for class, just befriend them. So you can be with their friends, and if she becomes single you can try getting with her idk.
    Always go get what you want!