Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

photo Untitled-1.png
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vortexcortex

Thread: How to know if she's still a VIRGIN

Bro

How to know if she's still a VIRGIN

Most of the time I can tell if the chick is a virgin or not or a slut. How? body language, and the way she looks at me. BUT sometimes i fail to notice subtle ques. So I want to know everyone's opinions about this. I like good girls. So share ur techniques

How can you tell if she's still a virgin?

Umm... there's no secret way of knowing she's a virgin. You get to know her, you ask her indirectly. If you want a good girl, good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Klolx View Post
    If they are too conservative. It's pretty easy to tell if a girl is a virgin, BRO.
    No. There are really nice girls who have already had sex. They are just picky and want to make sure they're not dating a player.
    Everything-You-Know-Is-Wrong-250x364.jpg

Bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy535 View Post
    No. There are really nice girls who have already had sex. They are just picky and want to make sure they're not dating a player.
    Attachment 300
    exactly LOL. and sometimes there nonV who'd dress like good girls, like V

I mean if you want to get all scientific about it, there are ways to find out. If she's a virgin, she'll most likely have a compact walk with her toes pointing more inward or straight forward. If she's not, she'll have a little bit of a waddle and walk with her toes outward or straight ahead. The idea is that after girls lose their virginity, their hips widen a little bit to prepare for potential childbirth. Also pop psychology says that if a girl is into you, she'll not so subtly open up her legs while talking to you. She'll close up her legs if she's not into you.

Just stuff I've read around. You can choose what you want to believe.
    cdharders likes this.
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

http://half-asians.com/

Bro
    Quote Originally Posted by vortexcortex View Post
    I mean if you want to get all scientific about it, there are ways to find out. If she's a virgin, she'll most likely have a compact walk with her toes pointing more inward or straight forward. If she's not, she'll have a little bit of a waddle and walk with her toes outward or straight ahead. The idea is that after girls lose their virginity, their hips widen a little bit to prepare for potential childbirth. Also pop psychology says that if a girl is into you, she'll not so subtly open up her legs while talking to you. She'll close up her legs if she's not into you.

damn i hope this theory isnt true coz i saw a pic on fb of the girl who broke my heart and also who made me change into the man i am now, her hips widen but she is till sexy u know not fat at all

PDA
    There's only one way to know for sure...

That's ask her! I wouldn't go straight out with it, but maybe when you get a little more comfortable about it.
    `PDA

I dont think there is a particular body languange to tell is she is a virgin or not. You just can't know, the best way is to ask her about that.

Theres really no way to tell but just ask her, but i never do cause that shit gets to awkward lol

If she bleeds, she's a virgin.

Jk lol
    Being conservative doesn't always mean she's a virgin. I'd just ask her in a funny way, funny approach might better than asking her dead serious

Bro
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzzle View Post
    If she bleeds, she's a virgin.

Jk lol
    Being conservative doesn't always mean she's a virgin. I'd just ask her in a funny way, funny approach might better than asking her dead serious
    im thinkin more on a deeper level by the first time meeting her, i want to figure it out by quick profiling, quick assessment of her... so how do the pros do it fast and error free

talk about sex straight up. see her response..
    This is your last chance, GO!
    The Body will get weak if the body don't move..

Some girls I can look at and tell. Others it's more difficult. You just need to get to know them.

I have been with 3 virgins in my time and they have all told me before we had sex that they were virgins and to take it easy with them. If they don't tell you though then i dn't know how to tell if they are or aren't.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

-Winston Churchill.

shove your P*nis in and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by vortexcortex View Post

this sounds like hardcore broscience

How to know if she's a virgin?

THE ANSWER!

Just ask her.
    “there is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.”

LMAO @ anyone who thinks they can tell by simply looking at a person whether or not they are a virgin. Let me guess, if a girl seems shy and/or nerdy or isn't dancing in the club you think she is a virgin? If a girl seems very outgoing and is grinding her ass on every other dude in the club, you think she is a slut? Ok, I may lean towards you with the last example but unless you actually KNOW the person, you don't know. I have known virgins that are VERY outgoing and flirty and you would never guess they were virgins until they told you. I have also known many girls that have slept with ALOT of guys that are always super quiet at parties, don't dance and are straight up shy.

I'm not trying to step on toes here but I'm jus sayin, you have no guaranteed way of knowing unless you ask her and she could be lying......

Eye contact and how affirmed she looks in my opinion.
    ~inxy

Ok,first of all,you can't tell by appearance.For example,rumors have that if a woman wears makeup,she's not a virgin.Truth is,that's not true.A woman wears makeup to make herself feel good,stand out,or just to experiment with!Another appearance rumor,is if they dress in booty shorts and tank tops,they're defiantly not a virgin.Well,ring ring,WRONG!My sister is a virgin,and she wears booty shorts and sports bras for crying aloud!Also,you can't tell a virgin from a non virgin by physical movements,or how they act.Some men think that is a girl acts more mature for her age,her V card is gone.Once again,LIES!I actually been in this situation _._ My best friends brother said that he bets I am not a virgin based on how I act.News flash!I'm a virgin!Shocker I know.(Especially with rumors saying I'm a slut.........I really hate people.)Short story short,there is only one way to know.Ask her!

Quote Originally Posted by PIMP-dL View Post
    talk about sex straight up. see her response..
    This. I was talking to this girl the other day, changed the topic to sex, and then jokingly said that I was virgin and never had a girlfriend. Her response: "oh really? "Me too!". IME, virgin girls will usually respond along these lines. Now of course that's not to say virgin girls won't have sex with you -- just expect oodles of LMR 8)

stupid thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drewscluez View Post
    LMAO @ anyone who thinks they can tell by simply looking at a person whether or not they are a virgin. Let me guess, if a girl seems shy and/or nerdy or isn't dancing in the club you think she is a virgin? If a girl seems very outgoing and is grinding her ass on every other dude in the club, you think she is a slut? Ok, I may lean towards you with the last example but unless you actually KNOW the person, you don't know. I have known virgins that are VERY outgoing and flirty and you would never guess they were virgins until they told you. I have also known many girls that have slept with ALOT of guys that are always super quiet at parties, don't dance and are straight up shy.

I'm not trying to step on toes here but I'm jus sayin, you have no guaranteed way of knowing unless you ask her and she could be lying......
    this ^

do you really think people change that much on their daily lives just because they had sex? It's a natural thing dude, no one is changing shit because of it, unless you recently lost virginity but this probably lasts for a week tops
    I don't make friends easily because I'm an introvert. Most of my pickup is direct. Before I started working out, hanging out more and stuff I was this super shy guy and barely had any girls in my life, and there's a lot of that still inside me. I don't wanna be like that though. I wanna be able to chat up anyone anywhere, not only girls. I've been slowly working on that started this month. So I can finally stop relying on my looks for pickup and meeting girls that actually interest me.