Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

photo Untitled-1.png

Thread: Asian Girls VS. White Girls

Lightbulb Asian Girls VS. White Girls

Do you think Asian girls and white girls are different? I dont know if it was just me, but I realized from my personal experiences, that Asian girls like nice funny guys, while white girls like bad boys.

What do u think?

The part about the bad boy is true but I prefer white girl by far..
    ~~~PEPPER UR ANGUS PHAGGOT, ITZ *MISC* KREW~~~

so your saying white girls are more into bad boys than asian girls?

Given my preferences, I'm obviously biased. But I think asian girls tend to be more choosy with who they date. White girls are more chill. It really shouldn't affect your approach though.
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

http://half-asians.com/

Aj.
    Asians = Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Philippino, Vietnamese and more (sorry if I didn't mention you).

White = Just white..you're defining a skin colour man!

On topic: I'm an Asian male myself and I know for a fact that Asian girls come stocked hairy down there, but I know for a fact that most civilised Indian girls will wax to free themselves of excessive hair. I prefer Asian, Indian girls because I originate from that background, but white girls still look nice to me. What you've said about the bad and the funny doesn't seem right as every female is different, so they'll all have their own two cents at choosing a partner.

Asian girls as in "Chinese, Korean, Japanese" are more "traditional" and less bitchy than White girls, but I prefer the looks of the white north american girls.

To be honest im not really picky
    Asian, white, black, or hispanic
    Theyre still girls, if they look good and have a nice personality then ill go for them

but why is it that everytime i approach a white girl with the same shit that worked on like 30 other asian girls, that it never works? WHY????

asian girls, white girls. if you can get them to drop their panties, im sure you wont care at that point
    currently listening to: of monsters and men

currently watching: one piece

Aj.
    Quote Originally Posted by RExiah View Post
    but why is it that everytime i approach a white girl with the same shit that worked on like 30 other asian girls, that it never works? WHY????
    Different thinking. Asians are traditional and are somewhat more polite according to my experience, whereas most white girls will go straight to the point and tell you it won't work. It sucks =[

Both are fine, but Asian girls (any type of Asian) are usually more selective, strict, and shallow, in my experience anyway. White girls tend to accept a lot more easily regardless of culture.
    "Desire is the mother of all sins, Freedom is the father."

The Better solution is to get a Asian/White Mix. Hopefully she will be the best of the two worlds.

Thats true, In my country, girls like guys who's kissing their ass.. White girls prefers bad boy.. I'm asian and I found white girls are more easier to talk and connect to than Asian girls. Asian who are born here in north america are somewhat different from Asian who born in their country.
    Last edited by WertyGuy; 02-08-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Aj.
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodDemonKSK View Post
    The Better solution is to get a Asian/White Mix. Hopefully she will be the best of the two worlds.
    They're surprisingly good looking too. The combo is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Aj. View Post
    They're surprisingly good looking too. The combo is amazing!
    anything mixed with asian is amazying, real talk

When you say "Asian Girls" i do hope that you meant, asian girls in asia. This minor detail usually makes quite a big difference mainly cos an asian girl that have a western upbringing will not be your typical asian girl personality/behaviour, they will be more like white girls than asian girls.

A little background info, i attended a British school for 5 years soo i believe i know a little bit about white girls. Currently in asia now.
    When im talkin about asian girls, its girls in asia, so the environment is different.
    and same for white girls, in the west, again diff environment.

Anyway your question: No i do not think there are any difference between an asian girl and a white girl in their say "preferred male behavior".

There are girls that prefer "nice funny guys" and there are girls that prefer the "bad boys" thats that, regardless of race.

There is slight difference in the guys she's around with. Typically for asian girls, most asians guys are too scared or shy to approach them and will have this mentality of "ask her out when im 100% sure". So an asian girl would be quite surprised if you just walk up to her and start talking to her, its a culture shock for her. But it wont be a bad thing, its out of the ordinary, she will like it. You would have a higher chance with an asian girl mainly because the guys she's around with typically don't do that. With a white girl, i find it a bit tougher, mainly because white guys are just generally more "out-there" soo she find the whole guys approaching her a normal thing. You will probably use a lot more negs and be more flirty, but again the fact that ur approaching her already give you this confidence aura around you.

So yeah, I think they're both the same, its just a question of which kind of guy they like - this is not dependent on her race.

From my past experience: Day-game girls lean more onto nice-funny guys. Night-game girls leans more onto badass guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodDemonKSK View Post
    ^THIS.
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

http://half-asians.com/

I like white girls. Idk why. I don't feel attracted to my race (asian).
    Caucasian girls are hot and in my mind they seem like they can be more dirty in bed

Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzeeh View Post
    anything mixed with asian is amazying, real talk
    I'm amazing! Allllllright!

I LOVE KOREAN GIRLS for somereason

GIRLS GENERATION SNSD <3

SNSD ALL THE WAY TIFFANNNNYYY <3<3<3

For me any girls okay but.. like I wouldnt go for a black chick tho.. sorry thats just not my type..

Often times, asians sumtimes are VERY cute girls and the one tht got a nice ass and fun cute short girl, I love tht type of asian chicks <3!

White chicks are blessed tho, white anyday !

I've dated both and I feel indifferent.