Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

photo Untitled-1.png

Thread: How do you guys get girls off?

How do you guys get girls off?

I have a few methods but I'm curious to hear others. The main thing to remember is most girls get off from clitoral stimulation, so if you're just pounding away but you arent touching her clit you most likely wont get her off. What I do is make sure we're real close as Im banging her so my lower stomach rubs against her clit with each pump. Also when shit gets real wild remember to drop the weight of your body behind your dick so yu're consequently pounding her way harder. We'll call this God Mode.

Alright fellas thats all Ive got. Ive only ever got a girl off from sex, never oral or fingers (not from lack of trying). What do you guys do?

you must go down on them... they LOVE it. if you are a true pussy lover you would love it too. i could eat a girl out for hours, not even joking.
    Last edited by Youtube; 02-09-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Youtube View Post
    you must go down on them... they LOVE it.
    Also as in the Simple Pickup video of sex positions, "doggy style". Grab her and destroy that shit. A majority of girls like it rough, pull on her hair!

work the neck area.

Kiss/lick her neck, girls melt under that. Play with her hair around the nape of her neck. And slowly moving your finger back and forth along her clit always work for me

i have friends who swore that girls they had done loved when they poked their pinky in their ass lol. i don't plan on trying it, but hey, if you want to, then go for it.

There are so many different ways, and each girl is so different...

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    Ive only ever got a girl off from sex, never oral or fingers (not from lack of trying). What do you guys do?
    I would raise an eyebrow here, if I were you.

Don't be afraid to ask her what she likes and what you can do the same / differently to really rock her world. After all, the best way to have a girl coming (haha) back for more is to give her the best orgasms she's ever had.

Cheers,
    Everlong

How has no one in this thread said anything about the G-spot? You can get it with either your fingers or your penis. Go in a few inches and up, it feels sponge like and is texturally different from the rest of the inside of the vagina.

TheDukeofNukes
    Best way to get a girl off is to suck on her clit. gentle suction with some fingering. So remember you don't lick pussy, you suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Merkon View Post
    How has no one in this thread said anything about the G-spot? You can get it with either your fingers or your penis. Go in a few inches and up, it feels sponge like and is texturally different from the rest of the inside of the vagina.
    TOSH.

Everyone knows the G-spot does not exist.

I kid.

Well spotted, mate. Just also consider that not all girls respond to the same location / pressure / consistency / speed / angle of stimulation. It is more complicated than a biology textbook.

Incidentally, that is what makes the process of exploring a girl's body so goddamn exciting.

Cheers,
    Everlong

some "technique" is important...but you have to stimulate their emotions, too.