Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WhoreMagnet

Thread: Submissive girls and what they want in bed...

Submissive girls and what they want in bed...

Hey so I've been talking with this girl for a while now and we got onto the topic of sexual desires and what we want in the bedroom, she mentioned she enjoys being submissive and yet I've had sex with a handful of women in my day I never really had the personality of a dominant guy or to like dirty talk and all that. Now I'm an open minded dude in the bedroom but I was wondering if anyone has had things that worked for them in the bedroom in regards to women being submissive. I looked on other forums and people were just like saying "tell her how she's your little slut, and you like my dick in you slut.." and you know if thats what she wants than I can do it but it's not really my style or instinct to do that. Anyways, I just wanted to ask my fellow simple pickup-ers what they thought and if anyone had any REAL and LOGICAL tips that worked for you. I'll probably talk to her again about it but it'd be nice to throw in some nice surprises for her. I'm open to most ideas an I bet she would be too. Thanks playerrrrs!

From my experience:

If you do not feel genuine about talking "dirty" then do not do it.

With dominance in bed your girl means the following, I will give you examples. None of this is verbally spoken just done (i.e):

- You start kissing her
    - lead/slightly push/carry her to the bed/wall/table
    - Chose/change the position for you two means turn her around, lift her legs up what ever comes to your mind.
    - Vary between seducing her romantically and/or aggressively undressing her
    - tease/extend her "time to come". You decide whether she can come. Means play with the intensity.

It's easy, just imagine her being your little sexy toy and you can push whatever button you want. Simple do not ask for permission, done. She is pleased if you are pleased. Just make sure to fuck her silly in the end after you done toying.

Scream my name when you come as a way of appreciating my post.

Best sex wishes,

-Vlad

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Scream my name when you come as a way of appreciating my post.
    LOL

Chris Brown her
    TonyMontana likes this.
    I'm a virgin that has never gotten laid nor talked to a girl for more than 5 minutes. But i can still give good advice because i read and watch alot of books and youtube videos on this topic, plus baby sitting my little sister has taught me alot about women's psychology.

^
    I guess that just about sums it up.
    Yo mang have you ever kissed a girl ? If not then join http://simplepickup.com/forum/showth...iss-quot-club-! Got that maricon?

I'm currently with a girl who is very submissive. I used to be the romantic in bed too, untill i found out how much it turned her on when i act dominantly.

I spoke with her yesterday about what turned her on the most, she said:

When i grap her hair

When i take complete control, where i either move her myself or tell her what to do

When i tell her what turns me on about her

When i tell her what i'm going to do with her

Neither of forementioned are "over the edge". I wouldn't recommend calling her a slut, bitch, hooker. But i can't say i've tried it.

From my experience, you can get away with saying anything when she's horny.

Quote Originally Posted by Okeer View Post
    Neither of forementioned are "over the edge". I wouldn't recommend calling her a slut, bitch, hooker. But i can't say i've tried it.

From my experience, you can get away with saying anything when she's horny.

I once told my girlfriend of a LTR during sex that I could go and fuck another girl if she wasn't up to par that night. (we were so shit faced).

I still wonder why she broke up with me a few months after....

lol dirty talk turns me off so bad and id probably just roll over the floor laughing. but i have no problems making these push-grunting sounds when i go hard lol
    The more attention you give em, the more options they seek

A couple of my more recent gfs, including the current one, have been extremely submissive. It is a wierd experience, because they don't seem to care about their physical pleasure -- it's more mental pleasure. The current one is micro-petite and very hot but has little self confidence outside the bedroom. Much younger, and nearly virginal when I met her. Just not good with people. You can do whatever you want to her and she's completely glad for it. She will happily suck your cock for an hour or more, any time for any reason; she is fine with really serious facials; she even has had me pee in her mouth in the shower a few times (just spits it out of course). She will happily wear whatever you want and in fact loves to be told what to wear. She got a small tramp stamp tattoo with my name in it, and her tongue and navel pierced because she thought i'd like it. She wants essentially no foreplay at all -- long blowjob and then put it wherever you want. Sounds great, and it is at first, but having a girl who provides no challenge whatsoever is very unsettling. 80-lb girl who doesn't drink or smoke, and is sexy as hell, but just has zero self-confidence is an odd thing indeed.

Please let's not revive the dead.