Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

photo Untitled-1.png
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Twolife
  • 1 Post By Twolife

Thread: I think she's in love with me?

I think she's in love with me?

I met a girl at a mall, hit on her, got her number, during this process I jokingly called her the love of my life, the joke was repeated a few times between the both of us. A few days later we went out, things escalated quickly and I ended up loosing my virginity to her, during sex the "love of my life" joke began being taken seriously, we had a good time and a few I love yous' were exchanged. Now she says she's counting the hours till' our next date in a way that makes me think she loves me, I'm uncomfortable with this.

How would you advise I proceed? Preferably remaining fuck buddies, not bf and gf.

Drama.
    Gman likes this.
    “The terror of society, which is the basis of morals, the terror of God, which is the secret of religion-these are the two things that govern us.” - Lord Henry Wotton

~If you're going to try anything, try it with Julien's Drama.~

LOL.

Isn't it all?

let her know that lol what you just told us

rofl

Quote Originally Posted by ixMax View Post
    let her know that lol what you just told us
    Before or after sex?

Stage 5 clinger. I think she was a virgin as well.. Either that or she's just gets really attached. Either way, don't be a dick to her. You guys sound young so its important to be considerate, even though you're trying to be a player.

Unless she says i love you or some form of it first, don't say it because you'll just be leading her on. Let it blow off and just don't say anything.

Id prolly say after sex. Cause you might not get laid if you say it before.

lmao thread is full of win

I made it clear I don't want a relationship with her (after sex) and she thanked me for my honesty. We met up for a third time and fucked and she said she loves me even though I've made it clear that I don't.

My theory is that she's in love with my cock and doesn't realize it, she might also be a bit nutty and/or have low self esteem because she seems to be developing anorexia even though she is VERY good looking.

This saddens me and I don't really know what do do, I know I'm not responsible but I want to help her somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast_25 View Post
    I made it clear I don't want a relationship with her (after sex) and she thanked me for my honesty. We met up for a third time and fucked and she said she loves me even though I've made it clear that I don't.

My theory is that she's in love with my cock and doesn't realize it, she might also be a bit nutty and/or have low self esteem because she seems to be developing anorexia even though she is VERY good looking.

This saddens me and I don't really know what do do, I know I'm not responsible but I want to help her somehow.
    Don't fix what's not broken.
    Toast_25 likes this.
    “The terror of society, which is the basis of morals, the terror of God, which is the secret of religion-these are the two things that govern us.” - Lord Henry Wotton

~If you're going to try anything, try it with Julien's Drama.~

LOL.