Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Problems

Thread: How do I tell a tell a girl I want to fuck without her thinking all I want is sex ?

How do I tell a tell a girl I want to fuck without her thinking all I want is sex ?

So basically I'v e been talkin to this girl, she likes me and what not but really I just want to have sex with her I know it's wrong but do u guys have any tips so that I can let this girl know that I want to fuck her without her thinking I'm just like every other guy ? I like her 2 but I'm 17 and just want to have a good time.

I don't think that it's wrong you want a girl just to have sex with. Just be honest. Pretending you want more is what will make you think you are a jerk.
    I'm always honest and just say. "Wow, I really want to have sex with you"
    Don't smile to laugh the awkwardness away, and don't be weird. You mean it don't you?

I have done this many times with many successes. Got some great friendswithbenefits out of that. And some girls saying they've thought about it a lot, but can't because they have a boyfriend. And a few girls who thought I was being too forward (I think that these are the ones that are too concerned at what I'll say to others, seeing as they were the ones who share a lot of my friends, but they have thought about it). Whatever the outcome, I have never been slapped in the face, or been rejected.

And I think this is because most girls see it as a huge compliment. Just be fucking honest. You'd be a dick if you would pretend to want more.
    Aut disce aut discede,

The General

k.. Im 17 too and if your 17 the answer to this is easy. Ask the girl to come over to your house or something that really obviously implies that you want to do this. If she asks what will you guys be doing (She Will, ive done this several times and never did i not get that question), say "idk hang out and cuddle " or something close to it. Then she'll say ok or that she dosnt know/think of you like that, if she says no... too bad move on. Its better to its better to say how come? than, what if? cause w"How come?" you can learn...

Bud He's 17 that wont work, he's in high school.... What i posted is far easyer and less risky. Because ur approch is so honest it could skrew him over (however iv never had the balls to do it myself so idk 100%). im assuming people you know, know this girl and if word getts out ur just looking for sex... u wont get any. It sucks but in highschool its true.

It worked for me.
    Trust me, girls want sex even more than guys do (although we want to lose our virginity more).
    But I see what you are pointing at.

Maybe be honest with her like this: "I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now, but if it comes on my path.. we'll see"
    That's not as honest as I'd like, because you are still giving her the illusion that if you have sex, you are going to be bf/gf. But that is the age/highschool.
    It also depends on the kind of girl she is..

Just don't ever think that just wanting to have sex with a specific girl is wrong, and don't lie to people.

Try the cuddlething "Problems" said, he maybe has a better view on this because you are the same age
    Aut disce aut discede,

The General

Thx guys I hope this works, but do u have tips on how to do it through text because we text alot.

K I Did this a while ago, first start a convo with her through txt, just say "Hey" no emotocons or whats up's, try to let her carry the conversation (sometimes dosnt work), if she just says hey in return ask "whats up?", than continue just a general conversation...
    When you feel the conversation is about to end say "we should hang out" or the one i prefer, "We're Haning out this weekend/ tomorrow night just to let u know" its more assertive and gives you more controle over the situation, she will most likely say sure, i like to do this late at night or before work so i have an exit out of the convo and can say im starting work/going to sleep ( if they ditch they always ditch the day of / and in the middle of your original convo you can say u need to go to work / sleep, lets her know that shes not the most important thing to you)...
    Than the day of start another convo and than dont ask her when she'll be ready tell her ull be ready at a certain time for your get together and she'll catch on etc.
    if it is at your house or my personal most used the car she's gonna ask what you wanna do. thats when u use my previous quote "idk hang out and cuddle ", or if the girl seems a bit ify and in person dosnt look like a person that would want to just fuck some night, just say " Oh we can just hang out" and make your move durring ur get together... IF she is with friends it lowers your chances with the cuddle one if u know shes with friends when u txting her say the hang out one... ur 17 she'll get it (this also works for the more conservitive girls because than they can justify their temptation to hang out with u and they will get that ur not just gonna hang out.. or atleast i havent had that happen yet.)

Bro
    this is a very advanced stuff for u buddy. you need to learn about body language - eye contact, kino etc.
    take sum baby steps first. then work ur way up. u need to read alot of those stuff and then practice it alot

Tickle her stomach, and it will escalate from there, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    this is a very advanced stuff for u buddy. you need to learn about body language - eye contact, kino etc.
    take sum baby steps first. then work ur way up. u need to read alot of those stuff and then practice it alot
    There's also the aspect of "Natural Game" im hoping that this guy has some... or rather assuming seeing as how he is talking to her already.

If you "read alot of this stuff" you should know that the people writing those books knew what they did to wirth the book's through experience and through trial and error. Reading books does not give you game, knowing how to act in situations does...

And this kid wanted a simple answer to his dillema not a to do list... i agree knowing body language, eye contact, Kino etc. are important but thats not needed for highschool situations lol, at this time in our lifes me and shellz are dealing with pretty simple situations not high profile PUA encounters...
    Cory_francis likes this.

OK. The best way to do it through text... Get a conversation going on... make it like any normal conversation... Then say "Do you wanna have sex" If she says yes, You're in. If she says No just play it off like it was a joke.

This one worked for me. We were texting back and forth, and the topic of sex came up somehow. I was like "Oh come on I've seen the way you look at me, You want me bad, I've seen the signs"
    She got all defensive, and I was just like... "it was a joke" and she was like "OH hehe".
    A week later we were Doing it in her bed with a glow in the dark condom... lol

Lol Ikr basically all I was asking was how do I let her know through text that I want to have sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Neek View Post
    OK. The best way to do it through text... Get a conversation going on... make it like any normal conversation... Then say "Do you wanna have sex" If she says yes, You're in. If she says No just play it off like it was a joke.

This one worked for me. We were texting back and forth, and the topic of sex came up somehow. I was like "Oh come on I've seen the way you look at me, You want me bad, I've seen the signs"
    She got all defensive, and I was just like... "it was a joke" and she was like "OH hehe".
    A week later we were Doing it in her bed with a glow in the dark condom... lol
    well she wanted to have sex :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shellz3499 View Post
    How do I tell a tell a girl I want to fuck without her thinking all I want is sex ?
    "You know, you're pretty cool. Even if I didn't want to fuck you, I'd still want to hang out with you" (credit Cajun)

That's really designed to be used as an SOI early on, and it doesn't really work if it's a sudden jump from what you've been doing.

So basically I'v e been talkin to this girl, she likes me and what not but really I just want to have sex with her I know it's wrong
    How is wanting a fuck buddy/FWB wrong?

but do u guys have any tips so that I can let this girl know that I want to fuck her without her thinking I'm just like every other guy ? I like her 2 but I'm 17 and just want to have a good time.
    Run solid game, physically escalate, fool around a bit, and then discuss what you both are looking for out of it after you've both had a bit of fun.

If you sit her down and start talking about your relationship and how you want to fuck her but don't want to go out with her, you're not going to be able to go anywhere with it.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated... and feel free to send me any questions you might have.

I agree on what all of these guys said, but to make it simple enough when texting her, if she has invested a lot in your texts and flirts back with you, go full on sexual a simple "come chill with me after school let's do something fun " should get through her mind and when she chills with you make a move and escalate. You're 17 give her the best experience of her life and yours before you move on to college. If she becomes your fuck buddy then great!
    "Excuse me miss, your shoe laces must be untied because you keep trippin over me"

Baby, I'd think you'd look much better with my dick in your mouth. Just sayin...
    ‎"A real women could stop you from drinking."
    "It'd have to be a real big women."

If you adopt a value-sucking frame, girls can smell it a mile away. I understand that you're 17, you're still young. I'm not judging. But if you want to have sex just to build your ego, it comes from a place of insecurity. You may be seem confident, but you will never truly be strong. Look at James Bond, he is confident and women want to have sex with him. He doesn't come from a place of value-sucking. He has self-esteem. He doesn't rely on external validation to know he's the shit, he just is. I think it'll be helpful for you to learn to adopt that mindset.

Some solid advice on here, fuck yes. I need me a F-buddy.

lol i love ur idea pretty funny and im somehow know its going to work