Welcome to the Simple Pickup Forum.

Thread: Got a number when to text or call her and 1st date kiss?

Got a number when to text or call her and 1st date kiss?

I got a cute girls number cuz I'm a motherflippin boss! but its normal for me but Ive heard so many things on when to talk to the girl. Do I call her the night I get the number (which is tuesday) or text her or wait some. I usually do it the after i get her number but I wana know other peoples thoughts. And we will probably go out on a friday and if I think its a good date should I try and kiss her. Ive usually waited for the 3rd date or so but maybe ill try it the first date depending on what y'all say.

And we didnt talk much because she was working so I don't know anything about her yet

and should i add her on Facebook now

text her first

dont add her on facebook

Facebook is overrated :P

After you've met her I'd recommend to first start texting

what about kiss. If it feels right I probably will but what do others do

Quote Originally Posted by croyboy View Post
    what about kiss. If it feels right I probably will but what do others do
    if she is giving IOI go for it

IOI? trying to figure it out haha

indicator of interrest

if shes giving off signs that she's into you then go for it, but not too strong.

To test the water you wanna escalate kino throughout the date, if there's no kino you'll get nowhere. Build a little sexual tension on the date through flirting and the kiss should come naturally IF you take your moment rather than pussying out
    Learn how to get girls in college from guys who killing it
    How to get girls in college

Check out my adventures
    Sloth's Pseudo-Journal

The Sloth.

yeah hopefully if all goes well ill get a kiss if i don't pussy out haha but i won't

Usually its best to text her something just after you get her number just so she has your number, like a nick name you gave her when you met her or something she called you. i.e. "Hey Pocahontas" or "hey its sexy shirtless boy". Then depending on her response just leave it for a day or two, or just have a bit of a conversation. Or even better call her a instead of texting (although still text her initially just so she has your number).

As for kissing, do it when you feel it but personally I go for it first "date" cause I like to make my intentions very clear.

Gur
    Quote Originally Posted by croyboy View Post
    I got a cute girls number cuz I'm a motherflippin boss! but its normal for me but Ive heard so many things on when to talk to the girl. Do I call her the night I get the number (which is tuesday) or text her or wait some. I usually do it the after i get her number but I wana know other peoples thoughts. And we will probably go out on a friday and if I think its a good date should I try and kiss her. Ive usually waited for the 3rd date or so but maybe ill try it the first date depending on what y'all say.

And we didnt talk much because she was working so I don't know anything about her yet
    there is no rule on when to call.
    i only call.
    usualy i call same day.
    bout kissing part u cant just tell, when it will happen u know when to go in for the kiss.

And I said hangout in person and go out in text. She will get Tht it means a date I would assume and Tht there would be a chance of a kiss

Dates are overrated, have a casual hangout sesh. Then kiss her. Text whenever, it doesn't matter.

true to da due