Many men these days are able to approach a girl, get her number, and ask her out on a date. However, it is during the date that they tend to make common mistakes. We’re going to tell you the top 10 mistakes men make on a first date.
There are many instances where you’re told that you’re not allowed to pickup your co-workers. However, you can’t help if she’s hot. So, we give you some careful tips to help you pickup your co-workers. Caution, we are not responsible if you get fired from your job.
This post goes far beyond pickup as goal setting is a universal thing that every guy should do regardless. Many guys don’t know how to do this and if they do, they don’t push themselves to accomplish them. I want to tell you the things that have worked for us.
How do you keep her faithful? There are many steps one can take, internally and externally. to avoid being cheated on by their girl. We go over the mental aspect of it as well as the outward actions to make sure she doesn’t cheat on you: stays faithful
You’re in a setting where you told you’re not to speak. However, there is a hot girl who sits next to you and all you want to do is ask for her number. So, how do you get her number without opening your mouth? It’s easy and quite fun…
We’ve gotten a lot of questions about to deal with girls who don’t text back after the approach. Is it something I did before hand? Is there something else I’ve could’ve done? Is it a text I sent her that turned her off? In this article we explain how to get less unreturned texts from a girl.
Sometimes when you call a girl’s phone she’s too busy to answer so the phone goes to a voicemail message. Most guys are too scared to leave a voicemail message, but you’re not because you know what to do. In this article we explain best practices when leaving a voicemail message.
Get Free Videos
You will get FREE pick up advice, bloopers, videos, and more.
- @Oddyy_ we'll announce at noon today! about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Oddyy_
- @genekimm45 we'll announce it at noon about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to genekimm45
- @HiimVander haha close... about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to HiimVander
- $10,000 hidden underneath this dog...Can you find it first? Exact location will b announced today @ noon! #FleshCash http://t.co/vgWKI5i559 about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @justin_ilagan tomorrow morning :) about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to justin_ilagan