You picked up the girl, but what now? Too many guys change themselves, stray away from the traits that got them the girl in the first place, etc. In this article we go over a few relationship tips we’ve learned to help your relationship thrive.
We’ve been getting asked a lot about how to turn a friend into a lover. We’ve been laying off because it’s not that simple as many of you think. But we’re finally answering this question, and just letting you know, it’s going to be a little harsh.
In this article we answer the question: how do you not get nervous around cute/hot girls? We tell you the reason why you get nervous around hot girls compared to average looking ones and then, how to talk to hot girls confidently.
A New Year’s celebration is the only holiday where society requires us to be proactively sexual with other people. So surround yourself with hot girls and start off your new year with a bang: we mean this in the most literal sense.
A common question we get from guys: how do you avoid silences on first dates? This is a big concern because silences have an apparent assumption that the date isn’t going well. Therefore, we attack this issue first hand and tell you how to avoid silences on a first date.
The benefits are pretty apparent: girls are very attracted to guys who can cook & it’s easier to get romantic because she’s already at your place. If you’re new to cooking, we have some simple tips for you.
In this installment, we’re going to go over the many different methods you can take when approaching a girl in the club. We even going over a special and secret tactic we’ve used for many years.
Get Free Videos
You will get FREE pick up advice, bloopers, videos, and more.
- @kellanwilson Do you have a picture? about 20 hours ago from web in reply to kellanwilson
- If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up. 06:41 PM Dec 9 from web
- You are what you read. What's your favorite book? 11:26 PM Dec 8 from web
- @lucaozsemprini Hey Luca, you will have unlimited access to Simple 30. You're in for an amazing journey. 09:07 PM Dec 7 from web in reply to lucaozsemprini
- You want to be a writer? Write. You want to be an actor? Film. You want to be anything? Do it. Who cares how big or small, just do it NOW. 08:39 PM Dec 6 from web